"I realized that becoming a master of karate was not about learning 4,000
NPTEL login is a very quick - easy process to enroll yourself & start learning from your home or any place of your convenience.
NPTEL platform has opened the Pandora's box of learning & adding new skill-sets to improve daily with continuous uninterrupted source of learning.
Note: All NPTEL registration & exam are halted due to Covid-19 pandemic.
NPTEL online courses login via NPTEL website:
1. Go to the below link.
2. On top of the Home Page you will see the below, Click the required exam registration link. (Example: NPTEL online courses registration 2020)
3. Click on Login:
4. Login via any of the given option( preferred NPTEL login with gmail) :
5. After login below page would open: Registration for Jan- March exams (Opened) will continue the NPTEL login registration process. Below that there is one more link - Jan-Mar 2020 exam courses link will redirect you to list of courses open for exam.
6. Continue the registration process by completing the required fields.
PS: The link Timelines & Guidelines will assist in checking the deadlines/fees/payment process etc.
7. Once Personal & Other details are completed, The exam fees payment page will open, you can pay the fees via Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking. After the payment is made the Exam registration will be completed.
Swayam NPTEL Login:
- Go to: https://swayam.gov.in
- Click on the tab sign-in/Register
- Choose any of the given option to login to the page. (If you
are an existing NPTEL learner, you can use Google as sign in
option and use the same email id)
- For accessing the NPTEL courses go to :
• Select a course from the list - You can filter using the Categories tab on the left in this page
• Click on the Course card - interested in. Source
Through the online portal, 4, 8, or 12-week online courses are typically on topics relevant to students in all years of higher education along with basic core courses in sciences and humanities with exposure to relevant tools and technologies, are being offered.
The enrolment to and learning from these courses involves no cost. Following these online courses, an in-person, proctored certification exam will be conducted and a certificate is provided through the participating institutions and industry, when applicable.
The statistics regarding the open online courses since March 2014 till April 2019 are overwhelming in response & still have a long way to go.
Completed courses: 1660;
Enrollments across courses: 8163683
Number of exam registrations: 881514
NPTEL is a curriculum building exercise and is directed towards providing learning materials in Science and Engineering by adhering to the syllabi of All India Council for Technical Education and the slightly modified curricula of major affiliating Universities.
The NPTEL faculty have modularized their courses into core concepts which every one of these institutions may teach and topics which are add-ons to the course. Source